Are you a motivated student in the final stages of your studies and eager to learn all the ins and outs of real estate financing? Our Debt & Structured Finance team offers you the perfect internship opportunity. We are looking for enthusiastic interns to join us in February 2024!
What will you be doing? In this internship, we offer you a diverse and exciting experience, including tasks such as:
- Advising and assisting investors throughout the entire financing process.
- Providing a tailored range of services, including various activities.
- Conducting feasibility analyses for financing.
- Marketing and realization of a proposition.
- Documentation and financial modeling.
- Collecting and analyzing bids.
- Negotiating loan documentation.
- Guiding the due diligence process and transaction closing.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Achieving investment objectives by working closely with bankers, accountants, financial analysts, fund managers, and real estate professionals.
- Supporting consultants with ongoing transactions.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Analyzing properties and portfolios in all real estate sectors.
- Assisting in creating pitches, information memoranda, and other presentations.
- Structuring digital data rooms and coordinating information sharing.
- Guiding/coordinating property viewings.
What do you have to offer us?
- You are a student in the final stages of your studies, preferably in an economically related academic program.
- You have a strong interest in commercial real estate.
- You possess strong numerical and analytical skills.
- You have excellent communication skills and are proactive in taking the initiative.
- You have excellent command of both the Dutch and English languages.
What do we have to offer you? As an intern at CBRE, you will have the opportunity to gain relevant work experience. You will be closely guided by colleagues with years of experience in commercial real estate. During your internship, you will be an active part of the team. We regularly organize activities such as gatherings, company outings, and department events. We offer you an internship in an enthusiastic and motivated team, providing a pleasant working environment with many challenges. This is an opportunity to discover your strengths and explore your career path within the real estate industry.
What will your team be like? The Debt & Structured Finance team offers a wide range of real estate financing-related services to various national and international clients. The team closely collaborates with our other European and American Debt & Structured Finance divisions. In the Netherlands, the team is part of Capital Markets. We are a close-knit team of experienced and dedicated consultants with a passion for the profession. We work hard, but we also celebrate our successes.
About CBRE Advisory At CBRE, it doesn’t matter whether you are an experienced professional or a young talent and in what position you play. We offer everyone the freedom to seize opportunities. We work hard for our successes and celebrate them together, for example, after closing a deal or during our weekly gatherings. With over 115,000 employees spread across 500 offices in 100 countries, CBRE is a global leader in real estate consultancy. In the Netherlands, our 500+ professionals work from Amsterdam, The Hague, Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Utrecht, and Zwolle every day on the most beautiful real estate projects. Since early 2019, CBRE has had a new headquarters in the Schinkelbuurt in Amsterdam, called The Core. It’s an innovative building under the fifty-year-old roof of a former car garage.
Do you want a real career in real estate? We look forward to your application! Please make sure to include a CV and a motivation letter indicating why you choose a real estate internship and your availability period. If you have any questions, our recruiter Cato Jaartsveld will be happy to answer them via Cato.Jaartsveld@cbre.com.