Are you looking to start your career at a leading real estate company and are interested in sustainability? This is your opportunity! At DeenKoopmans, we are always on the lookout for ambitious and motivated Jr. Sustainability Consultants to join our team. In this role, you will work on challenging projects and have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills in the field of sustainability, real estate, and regulations. We offer an inspiring work environment and excellent career prospects for your future growth and success.
- Contribute to sustainability projects
- Provide support in project management
- Analyze and map energy and workflow processes during site visits
- Create analyses and devise smart plans
- (Almost) a graduate with a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Eager to learn
- Interested in sustainability
If so, we would be delighted to meet you for a cup of coffee or tea and a good conversation. Could you be our new Jr. Sustainability Consultant? In any case, you will receive:
- Fun, energetic, and engaged colleagues
- 25 vacation days
- Training and guidance
- Pension plan
- Room for initiatives and personal development
You can apply through our website or by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you need more information first? Feel free to contact us at 085-1308299.