Job Opening: Junior Project Developers (2x)
WTC Utrecht, (32-40 hours)
We are driven by the creation of beautiful buildings and areas in and around the city where purpose, utility, and beauty intricately reinforce each other. Buildings and areas that positively impact people, nature, and society, truly making a difference.
Does our mission resonate with you, and are you almost or recently graduated? Have you always dreamed of a career as a project developer? Do you want to be integrally responsible for developing and realizing challenging projects? Then, we are looking for you!
What will you be doing:
As a junior project developer at Synchroon, you’ll be working directly on challenging projects that have a positive impact on the city. You’ll support experienced project developers in all facets of the development process, from feasibility studies to realization. Learning from the best, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your own talents. In no time, you’ll be capable of independently leading projects. The following characteristics fit you well:
- You generate out-of-the-box solutions that determine the success of the project.
- Actively involve all stakeholders in the development of projects, overseeing the entire process.
- Entrepreneurial and initiative-driven, spotting market opportunities and translating them into a project.
- Efficiently manage time, quality, costs, and revenues.
- Solve complex issues and create support for projects.
- Possess interpersonal skills and enjoy being part of a team, engaging stakeholders and residents through participation.
- Inspired by quality and coherence in architecture and public spaces.
Who are you:
- You are almost or have recently graduated from a university or have a maximum of 2-3 years of experience in our field.
- You have an affinity for project development and real estate.
- You endorse the ambitions of Synchroon’s Climate Plan.
- You are communicatively strong and involve others in the process.
- Result-oriented and adept at building and maintaining relationships.
- Natural leadership and a strong persuasive ability.
- Able to collaborate with various stakeholders and a strong focus on quality.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop into a versatile project developer!
- Work on inspiring projects, within a motivated and friendly team with the aim of establishing a long-lasting and enjoyable collaboration.
- A competitive salary ranging from €3,000 to €4,000 per month, depending on experience, and a collective bonus if Synchroon achieves its annual goals.
- Laptop and smartphone.
- Minimum of 27 vacation days.
- Full public transportation reimbursement, with the future option to choose a lease car or mobility budget.
- NS Business card.
- Shared lunch.
- Annual study trip.
- Possibility to work from home.
- In the future, your (bonus) children may be eligible for a study contribution from Stichting Studiefonds TBI!
- Room for initiative, personal growth, and development.
Where will you work:
At Synchroon, we are driven by creating beautiful buildings and areas in and around the city, where meaning, use, and beauty reinforce each other down to the smallest detail. Buildings and areas that positively impact people, nature, and society, truly making a difference.
With our creativity, knowledge, and expertise, we create beautiful buildings and environments that have lasting value for the city.
We continuously provide our employees with ample opportunities to develop their talents. We have the courage to trust in our own talent, knowledge, skills, and, of course, those of our partners. This trust, coupled with a flexible company culture, is necessary to continue progressing together. As an organization, we aim not only to improve the quality of our projects but also to continuously enhance ourselves.
We take pride in being a subsidiary of TBI (a group of companies that renews, designs, and maintains the living environment in a sustainable way). What we are, say, and do is ultimately determined by our people. They stand for creativity, knowledge, skills, social involvement, integrity, and a no-nonsense approach. It’s important to let our employees grow by continually educating and encouraging them to look for new innovations, needs, and solutions. Additionally, we prioritize a healthy working environment.
Synchroon values inclusion and a diverse team. By providing space for various talents and perspectives, we build a pleasant place for everyone who works with us. We’re curious about you, your personal motivation, and your contribution to the team. Therefore, we encourage everyone interested to apply.
Do you see a successful match? Send us your CV and a brief motivation via the ‘Apply’ button below, or via this link. The application deadline is December 15, 2023.