Would you like to make an impact and get involved in your own projects? Join one of our four Business Units: Healthcare, Education, Commercial, or Public.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
At RYSE, you, along with approximately 100 enthusiastic colleagues, will be shaking up the construction and real estate world. As a junior project manager, you play a crucial role in our team. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and be involved in various projects from start to finish.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Tendering complex and challenging (construction) projects.
- Conducting feasibility studies.
- Managing design and construction teams.
- Creating Programs of Requirements.
- Assisting in planning, coordinating, and monitoring projects.
- Supporting project managers in developing project plans, budgets, and timelines.
- Managing communication and collaboration among team members, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Contributing to the identification and resolution of potential project risks and issues.
Reporting project progress to management and providing clear and concise updates.
In addition, your responsibilities may also include carrying out interesting advisory tasks in the areas of sustainability and circularity!
Like all juniors at RYSE, you will become a member of RYSING STARS (RYSE’s junior community). This group of juniors provides both solicited and unsolicited advice to the organization, attends networking events, and shares knowledge with each other in an informal and friendly manner.
Finally, RYSE offers you the opportunity to explore different fields of work and discover which one aligns best with your passions and talents. This way, you will develop into a versatile professional within our ambitious organization.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 30 vacation days (based on 40 hours).
- 12-month employment contract.
- Competitive salary.
- Lease car.
- The Young Talent Program YTP.
- Pension plan.
- Flexible working hours.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
Certainly, a sense of humor, ambition, and determination – you’re not afraid to voice your opinion.
You have completed a higher education degree in real estate and/or construction at HBO/WO level.
You are familiar with the principles of project management and housing advice in construction and development projects.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- First and foremost, we are an organization where the development of your talent takes center stage and is facilitated by the Young Talent Program.
- You will receive an employment contract for a period of 12 months with a competitive salary.
- A nice lease car for both business and personal use.
- A generous 30 vacation days for you to enjoy your time off.
- A pension plan fully paid by us.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
Do you also find it exciting to work in an informal work environment on projects like WTC Amsterdam, Forum Groningen, or the Wadden Sea World Heritage Center? Then send an email to our HR department at email@example.com. We would love to have a coffee with you!