PATRIZIA is a leading partner for global real assets. With operations around the world,
PATRIZIA has been offering investment opportunities in real estate and infrastructure assets for
institutional, semi-professional and private investors for 39 years. PATRIZIA manages more than
EUR 58 billion in assets and employs over 1,000 professionals at 28 locations worldwide.
At PATRIZIA, we believe that performance is driven by innovative minds. Our aim is to always be
one step ahead and we recognize that responsible sustainable practices and investments go
hand in hand. In this position, we offer you a unique opportunity to work closely with the EMEA
ESG Managers and the Asset Managers Team in the Amsterdam Office.
INTRODUCTION TO THE ROLE:
As a Working Student you will become part of both our Amsterdam Asset Management team (11
dedicated professionals) as well as our EMEA ESG Team (4 Managers). The job will have a
wide variety of assignments with a 50 / 50 split in responsibilities across these two teams.
Among others, tasks can include:
EMEA ESG Team
- Support the ESG data collection process for internal reporting and case studies
- Minute meetings between internal, international and local stakeholders
- Support in improvement processes of PATRIZIA´s ESG ratings (MSCI, GRESB,
Asset Management Amsterdam
- Research and report on macro and micro markets as well as property sectors
- Financial and strategic analyses of investment opportunities, including financial modelling
and return calculations
- Prepare presentation material for internal meetings, client meetings and industry events
- Gather, update, and maintain data and documents on standing investments in
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Preferably a third-year bachelor student or in the first year of a master degree
- Interpersonal skills and hands-on mentality
- Research, analytical and time-management skills
- Flexible, pragmatic and resilient
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent written and spoken business Dutch and English skills
- Interest in making real impact through real estate investments
- Enjoys an international work environment
The workload is approximately 15-20 hours/week with flexibility from both sides in busy periods,
up to 40 hours / week.
If you have any questions, please contact Zaida Thepass, Senior Associate
Applications in English or Dutch are welcome as of now until Thursday, 31 st of August.
Apply by emailing a cover letter and resume. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity workplace. At PATRIZIA, we live openness and tolerance in an international environment. The opinion of each individual counts. We trust each other and rely on the following in our daily cooperation and
actions: Principles of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion.